Our Information Collection, Use, and Disclosure Practices. Except as set forth in this policy, we will not use, disclose, or transfer your User Information unless, subject to applicable contractual or legal restrictions (including those under HIPAA, as applicable) or required consents:
(1) you expressly authorize us to do so;
(2) it is necessary to allow our service providers or agents to provide services for us, and, as applicable, they have agreed to maintain the same level of security and privacy of your information as we provide;
(3) it is necessary in order to provide our products or services to you (and contact you when necessary);
(4) we are sending you other information that may be useful to you;
(5) it is disclosed to entities that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other entities with whom we have joint marketing agreements, and where, as applicable, such companies have agreed to maintain the requisite levels of privacy and security over certain types of information; (6) it is necessary to protect the confidentiality or security of your records;
(7) it is necessary in connection with a sale of all or substantially all of our company assets or if we were to merge with or into another entity;
(8) it is necessary in connection with other business purposes including, without limitation, customer care, dispute resolution, service quality assurance, business management and operation, risk assessment, security, fraud and crime prevention/detection/ monitoring, research and analysis, marketing, and/or assessing customer purchasing preferences and trends;
(9) it is necessary to comply with law enforcement, governmental mandate, or other legal requirement, if appropriate, for your protection or in connection with an investigation or prosecution of possible unlawful activity;
(10) it is necessary for us to provide it to our attorneys, accountants, regulators, auditors or other advisors; or
(11) it is otherwise required or permitted by law.
Information You Affirmatively Provide. When you provide information on our Site, sign up for communications from us, or ask us to contact you, we collect the information you provide and use it for the specified purpose for which you provided it, and potentially for other expected, related purposes. To the extent that we are required to comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) and/or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (the “HITECH Act”), any protected health information (“PHI”) you submit or provide to us directly will be treated in compliance with privacy and security standards set forth in HIPAA and/or the HITECH Act, or regulations thereunder, as applicable.
Candidates for Employment. Any Personally Identifiable Information you provide to us when applying for a career position with our company will be used solely to consider and act upon your application. We may retain your Personally Identifiable Information for a period of time, but only for as long as necessary for such purposes or as otherwise required by law. We may disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to our agents for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for the particular position you applied for, for other available positions or as otherwise required by law. We may also disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties hired by us to collect, maintain, and analyze candidates for career positions or as otherwise required by law.
Promotions. On our Site, we may offer, from time to time, certain promotions, subject to applicable terms and conditions, and we use the information you provide to administer the promotions. Through these promotions, you may choose to participate in activities such as sharing information found on our Site with others and sending e-mail invitations. To the extent you provide us information about a third party, you represent that any third party about whom you provide us information has given you express consent to do so. Subject to applicable contractual or legal restrictions, we also may use the information you provide to communicate with you, or the other people about whom you provide information, about our products and services, or our partners or service providers may use such information to communicate with you about the promotions or their products and services, and you consent to such use of any information you provide to us for this purpose.
Other Types of Information We May Collect. In addition to information you affirmatively provide to us, when you visit our Site to browse, we may collect, use, and store certain “Site Traffic Information” such as the type of operating system, computer modem, device ID and Internet browser you are using, the date and time you access our Site, the number of times you visit our Site, the particular pages you view, and the length of your visits to our Site. We may use this Site Traffic Information to improve our Site and user experience, and we may share this information with third parties if we choose to disclose anonymized Site Traffic Information for marketing or commercial purposes.
Web Analytics Tools, Cookies and Web Beacons.
Information from Third-Party Sources. We may also collect information about you from third-party sources, including any information you make publicly available on Social Media platforms or other online or offline resources.
Security. We employ and maintain technology and security measures designed to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information on our Site, that information is subject to a variety of protections. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from us.
Promotional E-mails. We may send you e-mails with promotional offers if you provide us with your email. If you would no longer like to receive e-mailed special event information, sales notifications or other messages from us, please send an e-mail to our Webmaster or follow the “Unsubscribe” instructions on such e-mails. Your e-mail address will be removed from our marketing list. Please allow us a reasonable period of time in order to satisfy your request, as some promotions may already be in process.
Children’s Privacy. Our site is not intended for anyone under 13 years of age. We are sensitive to privacy issues and look to protect your child’s information. We also strive to be fully compliant with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). We strongly encourage parents and guardians to regularly monitor and supervise their children’s online activities. We do not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from children under 13 on our Site without first obtaining verifiable consent from the child’s parent or guardian.
NOTICE: Visit https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0031-protecting-your-childs-privacy-online for information from the Federal Trade Commission about protecting children’s privacy online.
Tracecraft Special Investigations, LLC
2221 Justin Road, Suite 119-451, Flower Mound, Texas 75028
Copyright © 2022 Tracecraft Special Investigations, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy